Akshay Kumar Reveals His Sleeping Secrets with Twinkle

akshay kumar-twinkle khana

AKSHAY KUMAR REVEALS HIS WIFE’S SLEEPING SECRETS

Akshay Kumar, a big Star but hates late Night Parties and loud music. He likes to rise early in the morning and also goes to bed early. The action and comedy hero reveals that he shares the same sleeping habit with his wife Twinkle Khana. She too likes to go to bed early.
"I don't enjoy partying. I don't understand why they play music so loud. I like to sleep early. I go off to sleep by 9 to 9.30. I get up by 4.30 in the morning," Akki said.
"Twinkle sleeps by 8.45 in the night and thank God this is the only similarity that I and Twinkle share. Life becomes very calm when your partner sleeps at the same time. We share this one thing in common," Mr. Kheladi said.

Comments

Popular Posts