Kareena Kapor is Scared of Bike Riding

Kareena Kapoor in Kambakht Isheq on Bike with Akshay Kumar

I am Very Scared of Bike Riding: Kareena Kapor
Kareena Kapoor who had her first bike stunt with Akshay Kumar in ‘Kambakkht Ishq’ has many times shown her dislike towards doing stunts in films, explained that she is actually scared of riding the bike. Kareena reveals thought that she feel uncomfortable riding a bike but she enjoyed doing a stunt with Akshay Kumar in "Kambakkht Ishq"
Lovely Actress Kareena Said:
“I am very scared of bike riding. But I have done a bike stunt with Akshay Kumar in ‘Kambakkht Ishq’ when he was riding the bike and I stood up on the speeding bike. Definitely, I enjoyed that with him the most,”.
The Actress will be seen again in her next project ‘Agent Vinod’ Bike Riding  . She said, “In our forthcoming film ‘Agent Vinod’, which would release by early next year, Saif and I have done a bike stunt. It was very exciting and fun Hope people will love it.”
Kareena Kapoor Riding a Bike

Comments

Popular Posts